Small and lightweight UV-A LED headlamps designed to free up hands during inspection.
● The headlights can be adjusted to different angles, the operator can change the angle of the light during inspection.
● The elastic bands are adjustable and designed to fit helmets, or to be attached directly to the head.
● The battery is located at the back of the structure so there are no loose cables hanging from the light.
● The on/off button is positioned at the back of the lamp to prevent accidental activation.
● The headlamp is fitted with a unique filter glass to minimise visible light and increase UV light transmission. The emitter consists of a 365 nm UV LED. Full power is reached instantly.
● Power is provided by a 3400 mAh Li-ion battery. A fully charged battery provides up to 5 hours of use. Recharge from a normal power outlet. The kit also includes an additional rechargeable Li-ion battery.
UV source: One 365nm UV LED
UV intensity: at 15 in(38cm) 15,000µW/ cm² at 38cm(15'')
Visible light: 0.4 foot-candles (4.3 lux)
UV spot size: 10mm diameter at 38cm (15")
Power supply: One 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
Operating time: approx. 5 hours
Charging time: approximately 4 hours
Headlamp dimensions Diameter: 48mm Length: 59mm
Weight (with battery): 238g
Package size: 300(L)*240(W)*110(H)mm