Sanitary measures increasingly require strict cleaning protocols, through staff training in cleaning protocols as well as monitoring.
Note: can be spotted under UV lamp 365mn from Fluotechnik
UV BLUE SPRAY is an ideal tool for the simulation of wet contamination, in the context of pedagogy and cleaning control in industrial, medical or social environments.
Leak test of surfaces, connections, welding...in industry or building.
Totally colorless, the UV BLUE SPRAY application can be applied on any type of support before cleaning to simulate contamination, and thus check the respect of good cleaning gestures and sanitary protocols after cleaning.
Its very powerful UV light contrast power allows to reveal the slightest traces of contamination with a very high precision.
THE STRONG POINTS
- Completely colorless, leaves no trace
- The spray allows a vaporization in well distributed micro droplets.
- Strong luminescent contrast under UV
- Available as a kit with UV flashlight
- Ideal for wet contamination simulation
- Powerful teaching tool, by its colorless aspect that only reveals itself under UV light.
- Non-polluting, non-toxic (respect the conditions of use and prescribed dosage)