Contents: 1 cartridge
Smoke color: Orange
Cartridge weight: 430g/cartridge
Size: 110 x Ø 90 mm
Smoke volume approx.: 400 m ³
Burning time approx: 360 sec.
Use for test:
Smoke alarms, Air filters,Smoke removal, Air flow adjustment, Fans, Photographic effects, fire drill, chimney tests, air flow studies etc. and much more. Not for use in sensitive environments, contain a higher amount of chlorides
Directions for use:
1. Place the cartridge on a firm, non-flammable floor.
2. Light the tip with a lighter
3. Let the cartridge burn out completely.
4. Keep the cartridges at least 5cm apart
5. Dispose of the remains carefully.
It is normal for a flame to be produced when the smoke is lit. The flame must be extinguished immediately and then it will produce smoke.