FLUODUST is a range of UV fluorescent tracer powders with a unique formulation! Inert and biodegradable, colored or colourless, micronized and highly volatile, the FLUODUST range is recommended in the fields of industrial filtration and dispersion and contamination measurements.
- Leakage control of filter bags and pockets in industrial environments
- Filter capacity measurement
- Measurement of dispersion and contamination in environmental media
- Measurement and simulation of contamination in industrial environments
- Fluorescent marking for industrial powder products (customizable formulation)
THE STRONG POINTS
- Bright, fluorescent color with high contrast under UV light (365 nm)
- Micronized formulation for high-precision visual diagnosis
- Non-agglomerating formulation (low hygroscopicity) for optimal dispersion
- An ECOLOGICAL, POLYVALENT, SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE tool!
ZOOM : Leakage control for industrial air filtration :
For the control of the assembly of a new set of filter bags or pockets, or to locate leaks following the observation of dust emission peaks, it is imperative to perform a fluorescent powder test.
FLUODUST allows to validate the operation of the installation in a few minutes, and to detect any possible leakage by identifying the tube to be replaced and keeping the rest in operation.
FLUODUST is an excellent preventive tool in the case of new installations, allowing the start-up of installations without surprises.
ZOOM: contamination simulation in industrial environment
Used in the field of training and maintenance in industrial and hospital environments, the FLUODUST range is a relevant pedagogical tool for contamination detection and simulation. Fluorescence under ultraviolet light is a formidable tool to raise awareness on contamination, basic hygiene rules, correct application of protocols and basic cleaning techniques.
Our products are available in 250g, 2kg and 5kg.