Dispersion of blue pigment in white oil NSF H1 with CE approval
on dyes in contact with food products (Resolution AP 89)
DYE TRACER BLUE is a dispersion of blue pigment in mineral oil with a high degree of purity, and specifically developed to meet the problems of detecting oil leaks in the crankcases of hydraulic systems in the food industry. The mineral oil base complies with FDA requirements 21 CFR 172-878 and 178-3620 a, and registered under number 128122 category code 3H / H1 by NSF International. The dispersed blue pigment is compliant for food contact according to the resolution AP (89)1 of the Council of Europe, EEC directive 94/62.
The DYE TRACER BLUE can be used in the following areas:
- Food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Coloured oil for the detection of leaks in hydraulic systems.
- Absence of smell and taste.
- Chemical and biological inertness.
- Total innocuousness for humans.
- Resistance to oxidation and rancidity.
> You are a distributor / retailer of industrial and building supplies, equipment distributor and/or industrial maintenance specialist? Contact us to find out about our advantageous commercial conditions for distributors.